29/08/2013

Day 20: Last Schoolday & Trafalgar Square

Friday, 23/August/2013

Today was my very last day at school. A bit sad.. It's the weirdest feeling ever to say goodbye to someone you might never see again! With some people I'll definitley keep the contact but still it's weird. Not a big fan of goodbyes. Honestly.. :/ But I was glad to be sure that I and Daria will still see each other on Saturday. :) At least we had one whole day left!

I never thought I'd say something like this about classes but I'll miss the EF school! Yes, it was fun studying there. Who would've thought that school can actually be fun, haha! :D

Bild 1288

Bild 1298
Fleur, Nora, Sacha and Hannah


Bild 1309
EF staff!! Great People. :)

doors

The last picture/gif are almost all of the doors in Roupell Street (where EF school is). It's a really cool thing to walk past these doors almost everyday :) Colorfull way to start a day. :D

After visiting Harrods me and Daria went to Vapiano near Oxford Street and ate some delicious pizza!

Bild 1426

Then we decided to buy some Baklava at Trucadero and eat it at on top of the Nelson's Column. My favourite place to be. We sat there for hours and watched the cars go by. It was just beautiful!

Bild 1428

Bild 1429

Bild 1433

Goodnight everyone! Tomorrow is my last whole day London! Laila xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment