21/09/2013

Day 21: Westfield and Saying Goodbye :(

Saturday, 24/August/2013

Me and Daria spent our last day in London at the Westfield shopping mall. The biggest shopping mall in Europe! :O It was really great.

Bild 1470

We visited all the good stores first and then went to eat at Nandos for the first time! It was so delicious and our waiter was pretty kind. (Right, Daria? ;) )

Bild 1474

Bild 1475

Later we tried one of those famous Pretzels with chocolate spread and it was to die for! Holy... When I come back this will be the first thing I want to eat! We also tried Churros but I don't really like them. Unfortunately I only took a picture of my churros but not of the Pretzel :/ This means you have to go there yourself and pick one, haha. :D

Bild 1476

Full and happy we sat down in the mall. Spontanous we decided to go to the intern cinema and we watched "We are the Millers". Really funny movie (sometimes "over the top" but you can bear it.).

It was already late when we got out of the cinema so we had to go home. It was the hardest thing saying goodbye to Daria. I had a lump in my throat and didn't want to leave the subway at my station. I miss her a lot. A lot a lot. But I'm certain we are going to meet again. And until then we still have social networks to keep the contact.

Have a goodnight! Laila xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment