14/08/2013

Day 5: Portobello Road and London Eye

Thursday, 08/August/2013


DSC_0240



Eventful day today! I feel like i did soo much! School ended at 12 o'clock for me so I went to find a little restaurant called "Tossed" ! I'm really happy i went there, they offer yummi, healthy food (wraps, salads, mixed boxes, smoothies etc.).  I went to their store near Southwark station but they have many other stores in London. Just check out their website! (tosseduk.com). I got the so called "mighty mexcian". Really good and afterwards i was sooo full because of the brown rice. For my way to London Bridge i also got a smoothie.

DSC_0214

DSC_0217

From London Bridge i took the Northern Line to Bank and then changed to the Central Line and got off at Notting Hill Gate. From there i only had to walk a few meters to arrive the the beautiful Porotobello Road. The road starts with small shops with cheap clothing (but so,e things are cool!).

DSC_0254

Look at that little guy in one of the display windows! He also had a friend who looked exactly like him realxing one meter next to him! Really Really cute:







DSC_00273

DSC_0284

DSC_0286

DSC_0293

DSC_0298

Me and Portbello Road ;)

DSC_0306

There were people with an amazing collection of old cameras! I was thinking about buying one but they were about 30 Pound.. :/

The people in Portobello Road were amazing! Everyone was kind and I even got a compliment on my shoes! Or the other time is was just a "Hi" by some random people which i replied with a smile. "Thanks for smiling!". I also had a interesting conversation with a street-seller who told me about Alexander McQueen who already apperently visited him to sign one of his skull heads which were for sale. I really enjoyed my time there.

At 7pm i returned back to school to join the excursion to London Eye by night! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Have a look:

DSC_0318

DSC_0333

DSC_0355






DSC_0378

DSC_0395

DSC_00411

Me and Louisa on the ground again in front of London's famous Big Ben! <3

Goodnight everyone! Laila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment