27/08/2013

still Day 19: Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace

sequel of Thursday, 22/August/2013
.
Trafalgar Square is probably one of my favourite places to be. I absolutely love it.
.
Bild 1211

Bild 1215

Bild 1210

After having a English Tea at Nero I went to Green Park station to walk to Buckingham Palace. The park is beautiful. I really liked the Canadian memorial near the Palace. At Buckingham Palace I saw some guy drawing different pieces of the palace in a scretch book. It looked really beautiful. I went on to take pictures

Bild 1251


Bild 1262

Bild 1247

Bild 1266

Bild 1273

Bild 1274

Bild 1275
Buckingham Palace

In the evening I met up with Daria and we went to Piciadilly Circus to watch the street artists and relax a bit.


Goodnight everyone! Laila xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you are
    a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will come
    back at some point. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this actually means a lot to me. and i will be starting another blog with a new theme soon and i also thought about turning this blog into my traveller blog so the blog would still be updatet whenever i travel. thank you again! xx

    ReplyDelete