14/08/2013

Day 4: Sleek Hair

Wednesday, 07/August/2013

Me and Jade got up really early so we had a lot of time and she straightened my hair! Here's the result:

DSC_0200

Everything was chilled but then we accidently took the wrong train! We had to go a long way round to finally arrive at school. I even ran from the station to school because i didn't want to be late. At the reception i tried to sign in as fast as possible when a nice EF staff girl tol me to relax and offered me a sweet. That calmed me down. Later that day i got my EF students ID with which you get 10% off at different shops (for example, Topshop, Urban Outfitters but also McDonalds and far more!). It's amazing. :)

I had school until 18:50 so I went home after school.

This is me and Jade waiting for our train in the morning:

DSC_0201

Goodnight everyone! Laila xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment