21/08/2013

Day 17: Natural History Museum

Tuesday, 20/August/2013

I overslept! For the first time in London actually. haha! I was supposed to get up at 10:45 and got up at 11:30 instead. I had 15 minutes to get ready and catch my train. Believe it or not: I made it!

My first lesson was General Class with my new teacher Maria Tennant. New because I changed from the C1.1 course to the C1.2 course (which means my Englisch improved, yay!!).

At 14:20 I had the Cambridge English Level Test. I was a bit excited in the beggĂ­nning because there were about 50 Multiple choice questions and long texts to read. But the time we had was perfectly right for me. I felt really relieved after writing the test and was looking forward visiting the Natural History Museum together with Tristan from my new class.

We had to take Picadilly Line to Knightsbridge (well, that's what I thought). It appeared that leaving the Subway at South Kensington would've saved us 15 minutes of walking. However we got to see some beautiful buildings!

DSC_0928
"Harrods"
-
DSC_0933

The Museum (free as almost every museum in London which is pretty cool) was divided into different halls. One was about fossils, one about insects, another one about dinosaurs (my favorite and i took the most pictures there), etc...

The musuem itself was stunning! I loved the style of the architectur.

DSC_0946

DSC_0947

DSC_0962

DSC_0989

DSC_1005
((hihi, there's me in front of T-Rex!))
.
DSC_1015

DSC_1028

DSC_1057

Goodnight everyone! Laila xx


P.S.: Today was the Premiere of One Directions 3D movie called "This Is Us" and the Premire was at Leicester Square!! I went ther at about 6 o'clock and i even saw the boys!! So exciting! But it was hard to get near them because there were so many people and everything was locked.. But still, even tho from far away, i saw them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment