20/08/2013

Day 14: Nothing but school

Saturday, 17/August/2013

Had a long but enjoyable day in school today. Then at 18:50 i first wanted to go to London Eye with some people but then I decided to visit Louisa who was busy packing for her departure on Sunday morning. She's been staying here since two weeks and I'm really gonna miss her because in these 2 weeks I really became fond of her. At her house we ate a lot of candy and sweets that she brought but didn't want to take home again, haha! We said goodbye and I ran to catch my train. I actually just jumped into a train that just arrived and as the doors closed I asked the people around me if this train is even going to Lewisham. Luckily I was on the right train. I came home perfectly in time and had dinner. :)

DSC_0733
DSC_0735
















Goodnight everyone! Laila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment