15/08/2013

Day 6: Covent Garden with class and Oxford street shopping spree

Friday, 09/August/2013

Today instead of our first 2 classes we went to Covent Garden with our teacher! We got divided in little groups to walk around and fill out a paper with questions he gave us earlier! We made a little stop at a candy shop which offered the most amazing selection of candy. So great!

DSC_0415

DSC_0416

DSC_0419

Before returning to our meeting point we allowed ourselves each a cappuccion at Starbucks near Covent Garden. Really relaxing!

After returning to school I had my last lesson in Hatfields. It was a Lecture Lesson and I've been a bit sceptical because I've never had a Lecture Lesson before and I thought it's gonna be boring. ABSOLUTELY WRONG! It was AMAZING! A man called David Malone who is a passionate traveller told us everything he knows about cheap traveling all around the world. He also has a great blog but I have to put the link on here later because I currently can't remember it. I took loads of notes and i really appreciate his work and his kindness to share his experience with us. Here's the link to his (amazing) blog:


Guess what me and Louisa did after school? Right! We went shopping, haha. After our shopping spree (if you're a girl you have to visit the Victoria's Secret shop in New Bond Street! It's one of the most beautiful stores ever. In the basement you'll find Victoria's Secret's affiliated company "Pink" for a lower budget.), we went to the little park in front of London Eye to meet some people who are also studying at EF. There were people from Russia, Turkey, France and Germany and it was really funny. And London Eye looks amazing by night.

DSC_0430

Goodnight everyone! Laila xx

No comments:

Post a Comment