19/08/2013

Day 10: Selfridges & Co

Tuesday, 13/August/2013

I finished school at 15:40 so i went to eat something at "Pret A Manger" (Really good! You'll find it everywhere in London.) near Southwark.

DSC_0698

Afterwards me and Louisa met up and went to Selfridges & Co in Oxford Street (linked!) and it was awesome-. Selfridges offers predominantly designer brands but also brands for the ordinary moneybag for example Topshop, Miss Selfridge or American Apparel. And not to forget: The Foodhall. You can find absolutely E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G there! Among other things super delicious cupcakes me and Louisa tried. But also Jelly Beans, loads of candy and chocolate, Fiji and Voss water but also usual groceries. Selfridges also has a giant makeup section with brands like MAC, Bobbi Brown and all you can imagine. I just advise anyone coming to London to at least take a look at every corner of Selfridges. I promise you will find at least one thing (let it be a cupcake or anything) that you like. :) Here are the pictures of  our Selfridges night (opened until 10pm!):

DSC_0701

DSC_0709

DSC_0712

DSC_0713

DSC_0714

DSC_0716

DSC_0721

Goodnight guys! Laila xo

1 comment:

  1. I've actually never been running a blog as long and consequent as this one. So thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete