18/09/2014

Cafe-Days..

I love Cafe-Days! They're one of the most relaxing things to do!
You're probably wondering what I mean with 'Cafe-Day'. 
Well, it's literally just You spending at least half of the day at your favourite cafe.
And that's not boring at all as every cafe-day can be different to another.



I like to start my cafe-day with a nice cappuccino and do whatever I planned on doing. Then around 3 to 4pm my tummy alerts me and I grant myself a nice afternoon meal from the menu.


Cafe-Days are especially nice for catching up with friends you haven't seen in a while. Or maybe you have seen them yesterday but there's a lot to talk about 
And what could be a better place for that than a cafe where you can get coffee and food!?

But also for studying and getting things done cafes seem like the perfect surrounding. For me it's just a lot easier to stay concentrated when I'm not at home.

Other things you can do are writing or drawing and doodling. It's perfect to plan things or journeys you want to do in the future or maybe you just want to watch people. In that case you should find a window place. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment