09/10/2014

Temple (aka one of London's secrets)

I couldn't believe my eyes when me and my friend went to Temple for some exploring. Why? Because it was so beautiful but there was not a single tourist besides us two!
But when I think about I wouldn't directly call us tourists as living here for three months is not the usual time span for a brief vacation.
People who come here for a short stay can't really get into all of the cities secrets and that's okay. But I'm really happy to have the time for finding all (or at least some of the many) hidden places London has to offer.


I think the area of Temple is one of them. It's not really big but extremely beautiful. Temple is located around Temple Church and near the Royal Courts of Justice. Overall the area is focused on Law with lawyer's offices everywhere. But you'll also find enchanting parks every now and then while strolling through the area.














 The Royal Courts of Justice

2 comments:

  1. Amazing photographs and i really like your blog :D

    http://universeonmyskin.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete