19/08/2014

Meeting Style Icon Alexa Chung

Her book has been on the market for a while now and definitely has been featured in thousands of instagram pictures. Which is totally understandable.
Alexa has this one-of-a-kind charm she casually puts in all of her work.
I was truly excited when I randomly found out she would do an exlcusive book signing in Westfield. Of course I made my friends come with me as early as possible to join the queue for her signing on Tuesday, 12th of August. What I particulary love abut Alexa's style is that she always looks effortlessly stunning. As if she spends less than 2 minutes in front of her closet and still arranges flawless outifts.


Alexa arrived dead on time and looked absolutely stunning in her dress! She took as much time as possible to talk to every person and sign their books.When it was our turn I had a nice little talk with her and she signed my book. We were also able to take pictures with her which is awesome considering there were a lot of people waiting! Anyways Alexa was so kind and made sure that everyone gets their picture taken.






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment