24/07/2014

Back to London for New Adventures

I'm excited to tell you that I'm back in London since today. But this time, instead of 3 weeks on my own, I'm staying for 3 freaking months together with two of my absolute best friends! How great is that?
Unlike probably every other person we chose to travel by bus for 20hours. Of course it hasn't been that comfortable but I've honestly had worse (and longer) bus journeys. And one big benefit is the unlimited amount of luggage you can carry with you.

London right now is burning hot. But we were so happy when we've finally arrived at our little home for the next three months.
After refreshing ourselves we went grocery shopping at Tesco and made the biggest bowl of noodles!
oopsFor today we'll just be chilling at home and maybe watch a movie.

Excited for what tomorrow might bring!

20140724-211122-76282311.jpg

1 comment:

  1. cool wordpress site! i am also working on two wp-sites, instrumente-bauen and planeten-musik.de
    enjoy your trip! good luck and have fun:)
    brian

    ReplyDelete